Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Top 15 Content Marketing Tactics To Boost Website Traffic and Conversion...


  1. Infographics
Neil’s advice is with a lot of infographics there’re around the web today, Gifographics (Gif + infographics) or 3D infographics are what can make you stand out. I second this idea.
Related Resources from B2C
  1. Slideshows
This is our opinion as I can see that Slideshare today can drive you a lot of traffic, Scoopit also had a case study about how they can grow their traffic by leveraging the power of Slideshare.
  1. In-depth Articles
Personally, I think long article is great to build your expertise however, always remember to back it up with creative, brilliant images.
  1. Skyscraper Technique
You know what, I think we are using this technique in this blog post. I will let you know the results it can generate for us later (in another blog post I think).
  1. Buyer Personas
Of course, if you don’t know who you are producing content for, how can you successfully address their pain points and convince them to believe that you’re their perfect solution?
  1. Start a Fight
I think this idea is brilliant; who knows it could help you increase your indexed pages and finally boost your traffic? Thanks again, Neil.
  1. Customize Your 404 Error Pages
As Neil said in his blog, TechCrunch has successfully customized their 404 error pages for more search engine traffic. I think this is the same as you use related post recommendation feature on your blog. It helps increase engagement and traffic.
  1. Guest Posting
Guest posting is valuable. By guest posting, you not only drive more traffic but also expose yourself as an expert in the field. In my opinion, if I know someone via an article they wrote on, let’s say Entrepreneur or Forbes, I would likely use their services when the time to come.

Read More:http://www.fiverr.com/onlinetips02

No comments:

Post a Comment